The City Planner will be a planning expert for both civil and fibre routes. With your solution-orientated approach you’ll drive improvements across our team and manage key relationships, contributing to the success of our network.
As a City Planner you will be responsible for:
- Survey packs that include the pre-planned civils and fibre routes;
- Oversee and do quality checks of drawings by completing joint walkouts with the customer, ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient;
- Identify and flag any defects and engineering difficulties in the network plans and suggest alternative routes;
- Liaise with ISP planners from receival to agreement of final job packs;
- Liaise with ISP, contractors, internal and external stakeholders, local authorities and highways agencies;
- Be responsible for the management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- Experience in surveying routes and identifying defects;
- A history of using civils avoidance methods;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- A solutions-focused attitude;
- The ability to liaise and negotiate with contractors – PIA experience would be beneficial;
- Experience in manipulating data and metadata underpinning a fibre design;
- Knowledge of Diversionary works code of practice and its application;
- Ability to produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation;
- Driving license;
- Knowledge on FTTx network construction will be an advantage;
- Advance level of MS excel is a requirement;
- Experience with GIS software or AutoCAD will be an advantage;
And We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.