Who We Are?
Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL and City Fibre we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire Design Engineer to join our experienced back office team located in the Woolhampton Reading area.
The Design Engineer supports the Design and Technical Lead Managers in their daily activities, managing the design phase across mobile telecoms projects.
- Daily support of the Design Manager
- Thorough review of GAs and DDs
- Amend drawings in AutoCAD
- Prepare red-line and As-Built drawings
- Check, review and amend (if needed) structural calculations
- Using different tools for uploading/downloading documents and claiming various milestones
- Prepare survey schedule and liaise with surveyors
- Daily update of trackers
- Liaising with the clients
- Support the Technical lead manager with the gating process and sites preliminary planning
- Demonstrate good understanding of the mobile network and telecom structures (wall mounted poles, freestanding frames, tripods, quadpods)
- Ability to check and review structural calculations
- Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- UK design qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Ideally Chartered Engineer, recognized by the ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers)
- Ideally chartered engineer, recognized from the ICE (Institute Civil engineers) or other engineer institution in UK
And We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.