The Field Commissioning Engineers help to make sure that the products they are responsible for work properly and that they meet the client’s needs.
As a Field Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Commissioning of Huawei BTS Equipment;
- PIM & Distance to PIM Testing of Antenna – Feeder Systems;
- VSWR & Distance to Fault Testing of Antenna – Feeder Systems;
- Noise Floor Measurements of Antenna – Feeder Systems;
- Test calls of Huawei Base Stations;
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of deployed telecommunications equipment;
- Keeping records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed;
- Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment;
- Reporting of the full working process on field;
- Maintaining workflow process reports with back-office support;
- Verifying service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems;
- Maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation;
- Maintaining safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations;
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock;
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
- demonstrate understanding of the mobile network;
- have experience in a Telecoms environment;
- have external Field Commissioning experience;
- previous Ericsson experience is a must;
- have clear and active driving license;
- show quick and logical thinking;
- be confident in taking decisions;
- have good technical abilities and communication skills;
- have good knowledge of MS office pack and computer skills;
- pay attention to detail;
And We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions