We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire Field Commissioning Engineer to join our experienced teams.
The Field Commissioning Engineers help to make sure that the products they are responsible for work properly and that they meet the client’s needs.
Who we are looking for:
Typical deliverables for the role are:
- Noise Floor Measurements of Antenna – Feeder Systems;
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing of deployed telecommunications equipment;
- Keeping records of upgrades, repairs, and maintenance performed;
- Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment;
- Reporting of the full working process on field;
- Maintaining workflow process reports with back-office support;
- Verifying service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems;
- Maintaining network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; testing network back-up procedures; updating documentation;
- Maintaining safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations;
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock;
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To be considered as a Field Commissioning Engineer, you will need to:
- demonstrate understanding of the mobile network;
- have experience in a Telecoms environment ;
- have external Field Commissioning experience;
- have clear and active driving license;
- show quick and logical thinking;
- Be confident in taking decisions;
- Have good technical abilities and communication skills;
- Have good knowledge of MS office pack and computer skills;
- Pay attention to detail;
Why you would love being part of TIS:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
We are committed to making Telelink Infra Services a great place to work. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.