Who We Are?
Based in Station Road, Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects.
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson and City Fibre we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are currently expanding our operations and are looking to hire
Project Coordinator to join our experienced back office team located in the Reading area.
We are looking for Project Coordinator who would be coordinating and managing the site access arangements across various telecom infrastructure projects and preparing RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statemnet) for survey and build visits.
- Arranging site access for sites from different projects;
- Prepare RAMS in order to arrange access;
- Fulfil required forms;
- Liaise with the teams for access arrangements and instructions;
- Daily reporting to the management team;
- Access keys management;
- Using different online portals to alling the access permits.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong written and verbal English Language;
- Technical background (telecoms preferred);
- Previous experience in telecom projects is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Very well organised;
- Excellent time management;
- Working in a team environment.
And We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.