A mission critical project completed on time by Telelink for the opening ceremony of the European Council presidency takeover by Republic of Bulgaria
The project covered total upgrade and expansion of the palace security systems including:
- Complete overhaul of Structure Cabling System more than 100,000 m copper and 12,000 m optics cables
- Video Surveillance System with Advanced Analytics controlling 500+ camera
- New fire detection system with 1,400+ sensors, fire barriers, 50,000+ meters fire cable.
- PA and Access Control systems
- Integration of all security systems in upgraded Command and Control Centre